When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Kotlin not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to assertk
- Add assume function to abort tests instead of failing them
- show bytes as hex on all supported platforms
- "Unresolved reference: assertThat" on 0.26.1
- Add containsExactlyInAnyOrder(expected: Iterable<T>) support
- `assertAll` swallows exceptions
- Add info about which signing keys will be used for published artifacts.
- How to do either-or assertions?
- Some cleaner way to invert assertions
- Missing collections assetions
- Missing recursive comparison assetions
- Kotlin not yet supported