When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
42 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to wkhtmltopdf
- Cannot display markdown/latex from jupyter notebook html
- Border-bottom is splitting after creating PDF
- Double encoding of quotation mark in URL
- Problems to reproduce div a4 sized pages on pdf.
- TOS is not working on 0.12.5, but works on 0.12.3
- Footer/header files don't work on non-QT versions with xvfb-run
- HtmlToImage : raw html
- Regression on upgrade from 0.12.3 to 0.12.5
- Different render between Debian 8 & Debian 9
- wkhtmltoimage: load-error-handling and load-media-error-handling not reflected in exit code.
- C++ not yet supported