When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Swift not yet supported
28 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to wordpress-ios
- Implement UploaderProtocol in PostCoordinator.
- Implement UploaderProtocol in MediaCoordinator.
- Implements an initial version of UploadsManager class and Uploader protocol
- Issue/10623 add dependency attribution
- Login: Username & display name never load on login epilogue for certain self-hosted users
- Domain Credit: "Register Domain" cell is pre-selected (doesn't respond to tap) on device with split-screen view
- [Stats Refresh] Date bar: In Hebrew (RTL), arrows in wrong direction.
- [Stats Refresh] Card titles not aligned correctly in Hebrew (RTL)
- Not possible to delete empty drafts shared from iA Writer to the WordPress app
- [DO NOT MERGE]Test video block becoming public in gutenberg editor
- Swift not yet supported