When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to x64dbg
- GUI: Sanitizing input expression before assemble.
- GUI: Some icons updated.
- Support viewing XMM/YMM registers in infobox and XMM data in disassembly
- take advantages of function-boundary-information from runtimeFunctions
- Memory breakpoints don't work in last version
- [feature request] count successful and failed jumps
- [Feature Request] add new settings
- [Feature Request] Update Graph
- Restart take long time when analyzed
- Searching Problems
- C++ not yet supported