When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to x64dbg
- Wrong .DLL Symbols displayed during debugging
- Register view arrow keys
- Black background color in Trace tab when not in debugging mode
- Virua at Microsft Windows Defender
- Patches not saving 0/x
- Corrupt patches for modules named in certain languages
- Russian string?
- Unresponsive UI / disassembly (x32dbg only)
- Unused code
- Introduce "Set breakpoint on every reference" in names window like in OllyDbg
- C++ not yet supported