When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to x64dbg
- added findasmrex and rexasmfind, and also somethings more
- Tracing condition examples
- goto address not working
- Menu context suggestion.
- Patch List do not sort by address
- Debugger crashes after using "analadv" x32dbg only
- No GetVariable,SetVariable,GetVariableList plugin support
- IF Else option
- Do not query process cookie when attaching
- x64db crash on attaching to specific exe, no plugins, no db
- C++ not yet supported