When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to x64dbg
- Set theme according to system theme on firstrun
- ValFromString can't parse the symbol from SymAutoComplete
- Get virtual address Bug when offset is 0
- add support module + offset
- enhancement ：call stack
- How about a new backend debug engine -- windbg?
- Offer help info at various places
- Indirect branch target record
- Track down super unclear bug
- Remove "Hide FPU" button and add it in to menu
- C++ not yet supported