When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to xmonad-contrib
- X.A.CycleRecentWS: Cycle workspaces, not windowsets
- X.A.TopicSpace: Add 'TopicItem'
- `X.A.DynamicWorkspaceGroups`: TopicSpace support
- Fix `hlint` hints
- Documentation tweaks for `X.H.StatusBar(.PP)`
- update sampleHook doc in X.A.CopyWindow
- Resize Screenshot in XMonad.Layout.ThreeColumns
- New Feature: Add killOthers to XMonad.Actions.WithAll (place not decided yet)
- X.Prompt: Document, simplify completion window implementation
- XMonad.Prompt xprop
- Haskell not yet supported