When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to xmonad-contrib
- Add statusBar' to support dynamic pretty printing modifiers
- BoringWindows: siftUp, siftDown
- How to run automated tests?
- XMonad.Hooks.DynamicLog corrupt non-ASC characters
- Is there a way to merge a newly spawned window into a sublayout/group? Preferably if already focued on the group.
- X.H.EwmhDesktops: Avoid some unnecessary refreshes
- XMonad.Layout.Tabbed doesn't have WM_CLASS
- _NET_CURRENT_DESKTOP not set before switching
- Rounded corners in XMonad
- Add a LayoutClass to allow different layouts for portrait and landscape monitors.
- Haskell not yet supported