When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to xmonad-contrib
- X.U.NamedScratchpad: Initialise if necessary
- X.H.Modal: Add EZConfig support
- X.H.UrgencyHook: Default for DzenUrgencyHook and UrgencyConfig
- XMonad.Actions.SpawnOn.getPPIDOf assumes wrong format of proc/*/stat files
- Throw warning or error when windowPrompt fails due to lack of font
- `Xmonad.Hooks.StatusBar.PP` lacks options in `xmobarBorder`
- `XMonad.Actions.FloatKeys` Add simpler functions
- `insertPosition` misfires if a dock is started
- EZConfig binding with "ç"
- Could not find module `XMonad.Hooks.WindowSwallowing`
- Haskell not yet supported