When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to clickhouse
- Backport #12031 to 20.5: Fix calculation of access rights when allow_introspection_functions = 0
- Backport #12095 to 20.5: [docker] install ca-certificates before the first apt-get update
- Backport #12153 to 20.5: Fix wrong logic in MutationsInterpreter
- Backport #12148 to 20.5: Fix bad code in redundant ORDER BY optimization
- Backport #12019 to 20.5: Fix overflow in function "neighbor"
- Backport #12015 to 20.5: Fix calculation of access rights when allow_ddl = 0
- Backport #12013 to 20.5: Fix array size overflow in generateRandom
- Backport #12140 to 20.5: Fix potential overflow in integer division
- Backport #12137 to 20.5: Remove harmful code from "geoDistance"
- Backport #12133 to 20.5: Normalize "pid" file handling #3501
- C++ not yet supported