When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
54 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to clickhouse
- Two questions about ClickHouse in-memory data formats
- Support `DEFAULT` keyword in format `Values` while using SQL parser
- Play UI: allow to configure a table where the queries will be saved for sharing.
- Inserting multiple rows into the table with 'Boolean DEFAULT false' column may not work
- Play UI: tell if the result is truncated.
- Distribute query DB::Exception: Timeout exceeded while writing to socket
- OPTIMIZE TABLE PARTITION not respecting TTL TO VOLUME
- Query with Order By toStartOfHour(created) will actually order by the full created datetime, instead of just worrying about the hour
- Unexpected error in kafka engine "DB::Exception: Decimal value is too big"
- Use EXPLAIN ANALYZE to profile on processor level
- C++ not yet supported