When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
66 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to wordpress-seo
- After 9.0: Remove temporary YoastSEO.js 9.0 string file
- License Manager should accept icons and convert them into an array.
- Remove unused classes for old modals config
- Add unit tests to Gutenblocks legacy handling
- Fatal error immediately after upgrading
- Add YoastSEO.js and yoast-components language files to repository for 9.0
- Deprecate get_language and get_user_locale in class-wpseo-utils.php
- Added new filter wpseo_sitemap_post_type_archive_links
- Hundreds of instances of wpseo_hit_sitemap_index cron task spawned
- [Feature Request] Add ability to show Google Search Console Keyword Impressions of pages via API
- PHP not yet supported