When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Clojure not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to migratus
- Add ability to exclude files by mask
- A dot in the migration file name causes obscure errors
- Metadata in migrations files?
- tx rollback doesn't unreserve the migrations table
- Multiple statements not supported in MySQL/SQLIte (others?) init
- (migratus/initialize config)
- allow pre/post conditions for migrations
- Feature Request: Parameterised Lein Migrations
- Migration table failure against Oracle
- update rollback to rollback all migrations that were applied by the migrate command
- Clojure not yet supported