When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to yt
- adding a point source to VR makes volumesource vanish
- Modified artio frontend fields to ytep 0003 conv: Issue/2608/artio
- Port grid frontends
- [yt-4.0] ds bbox selection bug
- add progress bar display for yt.load_sample() (requires tqdm)
- [EXP] generalise the use of fstrings (py36+)
- added H2 density in artio frontend
- Give up on hiding the C++ in EWAH
- add support for arbitrary polyhedra in the ExodusII format
- CI: is appveyor still necessary ?
- Python not yet supported