When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to yt
- reverse neutral species alias fields
- Fix build failure on Windows
- Use mirror copy of SDF data
- Append required FITS keywords in header
- SDF frontend not working properly
- Return p0 alias fields.
- 'accumulation' keyword not working on ProfilePlot
- Geometry selection in non-cartesian is not intuitive
- Magnetic field code units semi-broken
- Add support for AMRVAC native data files
- Python not yet supported