When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to yugabyte-db
- [YW] Scaling beyond 1 replica results in partition
- [YW] Don't hardcode Prometheus container with YW
- [YW] Descriptions of values.yml
- Change the default_transaction_isolation to 'repeatable read'
- [YW] version the Postgres container
- Change default number of tablets per tserver to 8 for YSQL tables
- [YW] Outdated YW admin console doc
- Change number of tablets per tserver for localhost installs
- Auto-run reinitdb
- [YSQL] Regression tests fails in case of parallel run
- C++ not yet supported