When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to yugabyte-db
- [Docs] Add slow queries dashboard information into Platform docs
- ysql: pg regress avoid running too many dependencies
- [YCQL] Support for DURATION types and date/time arithmetic
- [YSQL] ALTER TABLE ADD COLUMN ... UNIQUE doesn't work
- [#6990] fixed:StripWhiteSpace() be doubly called
- [Platform] Increase ssh timeout for checking instance availability
- The CacheRefreshRetryEnabled test fails with requests sent to a separate tserver
- [Platform] Add API for runtime config
- [docdb] validate config values in my.cnf and pg_hba.conf
- Import 'Perform RLS subquery checks as the right user when going via a view.'
- C++ not yet supported