When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
42 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to websocketpp
- Error websocketpp boost_find_dependency while compiling
- segfault on rpi 3B+ asio standalone when calling start_accept
- send() followed by close() in a congested server: client closes first
- Replace make_shared with new in some cases
- Version 0.8.1 is incompatible with Boost 1.70.0
- How to stop server correctly?
- about send without input
- another send problem:send at the same time
- Can't compile anything with latest version of standalone asio
- Prevent slow loris attacks
- C++ not yet supported