When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
26 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to websocketpp
- TLS handshake failed - issue in the TLS client example
- Pong timeout firing after close?
- Wrong referencies to Boost Asio
- Disable check for same 32/64bit-ness
- How to compile projects?
- Added casts to fix level 4 MSVC warnings
- Utility Client Tutorial incorrect number of arguments
- [Question] Confusion about the stack trace of websocketpp destruction
- [Question] Abstract websocketpp::server (SSL/non-SSL)
- receiving wchar while sending in binary.
- C++ not yet supported