When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zcash
- Research: proof-of-reserves for fully-shielded exchange.
- rpc tests are not killing zcashd processes
- Add confirmations, blockheight, blockindex and blocktime to z_listreceivedbyaddress
- Add estimatedheight to rpc getblockchaininfo response
- update libsodium to v1.0.18
- [WIP] RPC Python2 to Python3 Update
- Refactor librustzcash for better coupling to C++
- Nov 2019 community PRs
- Implement shielded coinbase prototype
- Wishlist: zcash-zebra-ettin - replay identical p2p messages against zcashd + zebra and detect consensus failures.
- C++ not yet supported