When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to zcash
- Update to for Mac OS local rpc-tests
- Do not use APPROX_RELEASE_HEIGHT to get consensus branch id in regtest mode.
- [WIP] - Initial attempt at persisting wallet to disk
- Add Sapling support to z_shieldcoinbase
- Add newly-discovered Sapling addresses to wallet when decrypting notes
- Sapling support for z_listunspent
- Sapling support for z_listreceivedbyaddress
- depends: Support additional cross-compilation targets in Rust
- build error "configure: error: Could not link against boost_system-mt" on an Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS system
- Build opensuse problems with db
- C++ not yet supported