When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
35 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zcash
- Factor out duplication between wallet_scan.rs, and scan.rs in zcash_client_backend
- Remove `-reindex-chainstate` hazard.
- Include the fee amount when returning transaction detail from RPC.
- Add feePaid to the output of getrawtransaction and getblock at verbosity=2
- Figure out which third-party sites are reporting incorrect ZEC market cap / issuance
- Add blocks remaining and some ETA estimate to `ProcessNewBlock` log messages.
- Consider starting proof validation inside `AcceptBlock`
- Add exporter environments
- Ensure that data operand-independant timing bits are set on x86-64 and ARM
- `zcash-inspect`: Come up with a less loggy way to inspect secret material
- C++ not yet supported