When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
34 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zcash
- Backports for Python 3 compatibility and various other Python cleanups
- Spurious build warnings
- Add a docker-compose.yml for prometheus/grafana metrics collection.
- BatchScanner::add_transaction parses the transaction even if there are no Sapling bundles
- Can't sync with the message "You have validated 2240 transactions!"
- Cleanup: `AuthValidator` confusingly uses `bundle` in its move constructor and `operator=`
- Release 5.4.0
- Factor out duplication between wallet_scan.rs, and scan.rs in zcash_client_backend
- Remove `-reindex-chainstate` hazard.
- Include the fee amount when returning transaction detail from RPC.
- C++ not yet supported