When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to activerecord-import
- Ability to update has_many associations fields in recursive imports?
- Support of Postgres Copy?
- Upcoming Rails support for mass inserts
- Raise/warn when trying to import hash recursively (or add documentation?)
- Incompatible with elasticsearch-model
- Document index_predicate in README
- belongs_to isn't processed in import
- Core team?
- Output SQL as string
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later