When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to activerecord-import
- Import breaks when two column backed attributes are aliased together
- Support `trilogy` adapter
- add trilogy adapter
- alias_attribute causing "specified more than once" error upon import.
- NonNull Violation and calling nextval() on sequence_name when primary key is uuid
- insert with existing association does not seem to work
- feat: Omit Columns from SQL statements (e.g uuid columns)
- why import do not return imported ids, when it called in sidekiq worker ?
- Inconsistent enum behavior
- Proposal: `.import` should accept array-like objects