When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to activerecord-import
- Import with synchronize docs issue
- Rebased upstream
- Support returning `ids` for mysql too
- Support on_duplicate_key_update for recursive imports
- Delegating values with default for generation in database.
- QUESTION: Difference between ActiveRecord-Import & upsert_all in Rails 7?
- About track_validation_failures and import methods
- Clarification on description for :validate_uniqueness
- Non PK UUID column and `returning`
- way to access objects errors and halt a record from callback
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later