When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to activerecord-import
- Datetime field in "returning" sends back string and not casted ActiveSupport::TimeWithZone value.
- Is it possible to import nested attributes containing remote urls?
- Provide a mechanism to map failures back to input
- Can't pass Set class into import
- Experiencing huge performance penalty after upgrading to 1.0.4
- Blank UUID values not inserting
- Is this gem thread safe?
- Required belongs_to associations aren't being validated
- Allow raw SQL in returning option
- Allow Filtering of repeated instances when doing an import
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later