When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to zig
- Zig fails to build from source on latest Debian/Ubuntu against system LLVM package
- Data Oriented Design?
- better DWARF info for code compiled with clang
- zig fmt incorrectly allows extra newlines at end of file
- Handle cl.exe specific arguments to zig cc with --driver-mode=cl
- Link error when calling Windows API functions from function in C static library
- When linked against windows' libc, calling abort opens a popup
- ability to include arbitrary C source text in @cImport blocks
- test coverage for all the libc targets
- thread local variables don't work with static executables
- C++ not yet supported