When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to zig
- Compiler assertion failed - andrewrk/clashos - zig build
- comptime bitcast used in expression has incorrect type
- CC environment variable with multiple arguments
- add support for targeting glibc 2.30
- Bad LLVM generated when asigning to struct or union fields that are not optionals with a function that returns an optional
- Absolute Paths not working with build-obj
- Nested property access of packed struct loads wrong value
- Ignore missing symbols when compiling a shared library.
- uring library
- add compile error for copying an async frame
- C++ not yet supported