When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to zig
- std.ascii: rename functions and other improvements
- Validate literals at a later stage
- Packed struct field alignment should be able to be derived from the alignment of the struct itself
- std.testing.expectEqual to use expectEqualSlices on Pointer.Slice or add expectEqualDeep to do so?
- std.math.big.Rational.order and std.math.big.Rational.orderAbs Swap is_abs Argument
- autodoc: better No Results Found page and other improvements
- std.fmt: make `parseInt` configurable
- Partial workaround for #1923, isolating error return traces between individual tests
- child_process: split spawn into fork/exec
- fix: disallow leading zeroes in int literals and int types
- C++ not yet supported