When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to zig
- Compiler panics when trying to coerce error union
- Fix test label off-by-one error (#10277).
- std: Progress.completed_items doesn't need to be +1, fixes #10277
- sin/cos/tan musl reimplementation
- Stage2: Wasm initial behavior tests succeeding
- a library is not a program
- Incorrect number of ran tests
- stage1: add a compile error for using @bitCast to convert an enum to an integer
- Proposal: Replace _ with unused keyword
- Tagged Union variable initialised with void cannot be reused with other value
- C++ not yet supported