When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Erlang not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to zotonic
- Merge from 0.x: re-agree with changed T&C
- Merge from 0.x: session timeout on inactivity and session overview (#1972)
- Log who removed edges
- Ruby-sass is deprecated. Decide what to do.
- Getting the upload button in the new modal
- Change scanning for modules / sites
- mod_oauth2: add UI and oauth2 token request controllers
- Restore temp resource functionality
- Let API controller subscribe and stream messages
- Erlang not yet supported