When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
107 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zulip
- emoji, android: Not correct when selected from Google emoji keyboard.
- messages/rows: Fix dead code in MLV and other cleanup.
- responsive view, mobile: message actions menu overlays the message and can block interaction
- Remove the "pointer" from Zulip, part 1
- local echo: Avoid echo until "newest" are found.
- Remove overlapping gradient from apps page.
- tests: Adjust failing test on 2.1.x branch.
- saml: Add SOCIAL_AUTH_SAML_SECURITY_CONFIG to default_settings.
- [WIP] Issue 10441 ToDo Improvement
- refactor: Extract settings_display_config.
- Python not yet supported