When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
89 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zulip
- Allow only organization admins to create or manage group membership
- [WIP] Collect all dev virtualenv requirements into 1 executable xar file.
- api/streams: Support including deactivated streams.
- Replay Message in Zulip Mobile not working
- email visibility: Enable feature and add user documentation.
- user_info: Add bot owner to the user info popover.
- import: Replace data-user-id in rendered_content with new user_id
- Move wrong password warning to next to the password field when fetching an API key through setting modal
- Scrollbar drag can result in unintended click actions
- search suggestion: Hide email under hidden email-address-visibility.
- Python not yet supported