When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
137 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zulip
- Feat: Show titles of GitHub issues on hover fixes: #19710.
- integrations-docs: Update `git-webhook-url-with-branches.md`.
- Export with member consent - don't export messages that consenting users don't have access to
- emoji: Update emoji validation error messages with more information.
- decorator: Type narrow the default login_url.
- populate_db: Spell “stickiness” correctly
- help-docs: Update article about message drafts.
- support: Extract PlanData as a TypedDict.
- realms: Create default system user groups for internal realm.
- help-docs: Update translation general information text.
- Python not yet supported