When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
121 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zulip
- Adjust semantics of get_active_subscriptions_for_stream_id and fix subscriber_ids_with_stream_history_access
- [WIP] populate_db: Add attachments to 3% of generated messages.
- Have `tools/optimize-svg` execute `tools/setup/generate_integration_bots_avatars.py` before it starts.
- Add zulip_version and zulip_feature_level in restart event.
- installation: Create a .gitconfig file for zulip user.
- Add HTML and test case
- Group message count [WIP]
- docs: Update to advise on preferred indented macros in integration docs.
- ui: Use unicode U+2026 instead of literal "..." characters.
- Fix editbox focus.
- Python not yet supported