When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
65 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zulip
- Fixed the issue #10654 by adding overlays for each modal
- accessibility: Model messages as a list with items, each representing a single message.
- fixes #10809
- docs: Typo in "Writing views in Zulip"
- Offer sorting streams by most recent activity
- Extend our auto-linkification algorithm to linkify custom protocols
- Convert subject -> topic in backend code.
- noreply email address is autogenerated even if different one is specified in settings
- Messages get stuck or disappear
- webhooks: Add ReviewBoard integration.
- Python not yet supported