When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
161 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zulip
- notifications: Add initial implementation for reaction notifications.
- Disable the Stream-events topic
- Add group of users to stream via commandline
- Display an error message when a user tries to set a password with more than maximum length
- tooltips: Fix tippy design where default tippy was used.
- Messages posted to a Private, protected history stream may be exposed if the setting is changed to a less private setting
- Evernote integration
- message_flag_updates: Fix handling of post failures for flag updates.
- fixes #27688 container overflow out of DM recipients box
- limited guests: Optimize get_recipients_for_user_creation_events
- Python not yet supported