When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
99 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zulip
- Prevent vertical scroll in quotes / code blocks / `pre`
- Can't select anything besides first item in dropdown autocomplete
- Preparatory commits from ES6 module conversion
- Running botserver for local development
- Follow-ups to migration of missed-message email format
- [WIP] Retention - restore from archive
- invite: Accepting an invite should revoke any other live invitations.
- Use CSS variable names for common colors
- blueslip: Make stacktrace more readable.
- [WIP ] Administrator Bot
- Python not yet supported