When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
161 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zulip
- Track UserGroup modifications with RealmAuditLog
- Remove Bootstrap CSS reset from <select> elements
- Mark topic as resolved when New Relic webhook sends "closed" event
- user_profile_modal: Fix inconsistent word breaks in profile fields.
- Mark all as read/mark as unread status notifications don't support multiple parallel requests
- Topic Edit Typeahead interferes with IME selection
- Deprecate and remove legacy unread endpoints
- message_edit: Use single letter truncation indicator
- Fix recent conversation focus line flickering.
- Is there a way to disable "invisible" status?
- Python not yet supported