When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
161 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zulip
- Improve deleted file experience
- integrations: Assign default logo to integrations
- Add empty narrow banner for All messages view.
- Reload newly subscribed stream
- Added a check to confirm if local storage is supported before retrieving key value from it
- preview not avilable for some URLs
- Update min width of role and name column.
- Notify users when their account is modified
- Optimize rerendering of recent conversations for single message events.
- Make billing.css no longer depend on landing_page.css
- Python not yet supported