When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
161 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zulip
- Display imported user on user card
- Reaction button styling is counterintuitive
- soft_reactivate: Reactivate of group mention has < 12 members.
- Navbar leftright
- widgets: Support markdown in widgets.
- Issue 26145 GitHub bot duplicate pr review messages
- push_notifications: Attempt to shard notifications.
- Make keyboard navigation work for spectator login buttons in top bar
- On logged in /plans page, make "Your plan" not a button when user doesn't have access
- Directly use replace_payment_method in stripe_event_handler.
- Python not yet supported