When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
108 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zulip
- message_view: Show "View edit history" if only a topic edit is made.
- uploads: Fix URLs for avatars with S3 file upload backend
- Big sized emoji
- Preparation for TS migration
- Edit other users' posts
- portico: Fix a few minor things on /hello.
- Stream member list
- typescript: Migrate hash_util.
- Option to mute topics in stream by default
- Allow revoking OAuth login
- Python not yet supported