When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
99 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to zulip
- markdown: Images in quotes don't work.
- integrations: Add grafana.
- Remove legacy reactions reactions endpoint
- markdown: Render ordered lists using <ol> markup.
- Update components.scss
- settings: Change 24-hour setting to dropdown.
- Fix popover arrow shifting to the left in message actions popover
- filter: Add more narrow filters that cannot mark messages as read.
- Preparation for TS migration
- portico: Fix a few minor things on /hello.
- Python not yet supported