When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to micro
- Apple Silicon native app
- Clipboard in WSL
- Micro Editor can not be opened when wl-clipboard is empty
- macOS: Cmd+C does not copy
- Add slint syntax
- Document here the command prompt way to change options
- micro eats all my CPU resources by reopening dead instances as zombie threads
- how to change the window size besides mouse?
- [feature request] status line colors
- Micro doesn't react terminal window resizes in command mode.
- Go not yet supported