When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to face_recognition
- App crashing in jetson nano board (facerec_from_webcam_multiprocessing.py)
- opencv读取图像报错：352 环境为win10+pycharm+python3.7+opencv4.1.0 ，希望得到解决
- Method to release dlib resources to manage GPU resources
- CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version
- Dlib build error during face recognition installation
- RuntimeError: Python version >= 3.5 required.
- Question: More image encodings means more accuray?
- failed in many know_people(1W<>)
- 3d face recognition
- Python not yet supported