When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
54 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- Using the full Float64 range in Random returns Infinity every time
- File.new API deficiencies and proposals
- Add support for arm-linux-musleabihf
- Colorize: Add support for HSL colors
- Process user API
- Add a method to String that returns the first character
- Add POSIX (get|set)(uid|gid) functionality.
- FileUtils.mv does not work like its Ruby counterpart
- Need to prevent OpenSSL HTTP::Server Slow read Attack
- Closured instance variable of a struct results in invalid memory access
- Crystal not yet supported