When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
54 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- Proper handling of max-age and expires for cookies
- Added an example for update function in OpenSSL::Digest
- [Bug] Overflow in 128-bit negative integers
- Crash when printing class variable before initialization
- Some HTTPS websites may trigger IO::Timeout, unable to close the socket connection
- Socket::Family and friends should not be enums
- Add Path#absolute as companion to Path#expand.
- [RFC] Optional documentation generation for crystal version, stdlib and shards.
- Need to enhance the OpenSSL::SSL::Context loads Certificate/PrivateKey from Memory
- Need to enhance the OpenSSL::X509 more features
- Crystal not yet supported