When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
37 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to augur
- Remove snakemake as a dependency
- possible bug using augur refine c/w treetime
- Execute Cram via pytest
- Adds a warning when augur export_v2 overriting metadata with node data.
- Partial Unit Tests for Translate.py
- Is Augur compatible with cvxopt 1.2.x?
- [RFC] Functional tests with Cram
- Get path and list of mutations between to strains?
- Adding a full example to the tests data directory
- Enable a time-tree with polytomies
- Python not yet supported