When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
49 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to augur
- Refactor read node data classes
- Rewrite zika tutorial to incorporate content from the nextstrain.org version
- Error in translate.py from vcf
- Provide options to handle duplicate sequences more gracefully in augur filter
- Add documentation for frequencies methods and interface
- Understand mutations produced by augur
- Frequency estimation fails with missing data.
- Trait reconstruction without trait diversity only fails
- Allow multiple file inputs for `lat_longs`, etc. via a deep merge
- Remove snakemake as a dependency
- Python not yet supported