Nim is a compiled, garbage-collected systems programming language with a design that focuses on efficiency, expressiveness, and elegance (in that order of priority).
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Nim not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to nim
- Exceptions silenty swallowed, destructors don't always run when raising in destructor, finally
- Missing bounds check in array slicing
- Add `insertAfter/Before` for *LinkedList
- exportc procedures in other procedures can get deleted
- fix #9942 Generic static int parameters with default values cannot be…
- Invalid type in ast for injected `nkHiddenAddr` when indexing sequence
- Compiler doesn't insert call to `=destroy` when compiled to staticLib
- VM breaking at template parameter evaluation.
- reStructuredText documents with markdown extension in doc/
- Block expression with break works?
- Nim not yet supported