When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to openstreetmap-website
- Update color of mapnik map key for lakes
- Remove unused .current from primary nav
- Add oauth scope for redactions
- Bump eslint from 8.54.0 to 8.55.0
- Add machine-readable category and time to report template
- Make mapnik map key for lakes visible on all zoom levels
- Fix min zoom levels for some landcover mapnik map key features
- Report rate limit settings in capabilities API call
- Add corporate members to the list of supporters
- Rate-limit on (anonymous) notes?