When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
354 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Extending salt-cloud profile/provider config using a list format
- Fix two issues with pip.install
- State 'pkg.installed' was not found in SLS on kde neon
- Remove warnings about md5 hash-type for Nitrogen
- salt-call has no --static option (documentation error?)
- add minion function to reload beacon #35960
- python-impacket package causes error for salt-call and salt-cloud
- Fix issue with change in RSA key format in cryptodome
- Cryptodome breaks FIPS Compliance in 2016.11.4-1
- Can't use parameters in salt states beacon
- bigip execution/state modules should support folders/partitions
- 2016.11 SoftLayer salt-cloud driver connects on private IP instead of public IP
- Fix for broken /jobs/<jid> in 2016.11.4
- Improvements to libcloud modules
- [2016.11.4] Dockerng state not authing properly
- salt-master 2016.11.4 crashes on CentOS 7 with error "RSA key format is not supported"
- [develop] Merge forward from nitrogen to develop
- Remove some more raw string formatting forgotten in f4fb771.
- New feature: automatic job batching
- [DO NOT MERGE] Add win_unicode_console dependency