When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
313 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Q: How can I avoid salt-cloud to "saltify" or start salt in my VMs?
- Optional repo cache for offline faster compile
- Remove `Users` from c:\salt
- [2016.11] Merge forward from 2016.3 to 2016.11
- salt-cloud uses ubuntu as ssh_username
- Remove `Users` from c:\salt [DO NOT MERGE FORWARD]
- cloud vmware get_instance [size]
- Errors in cloud runners are not reliably being captured as failures.
- Could not LazyLoad slack.start: 'slack' __virtual__ returned False
- update gitfs.rst for clarity
- Parse ansible dynamic inventory output correctly
- win_lgpo unable to find some Administrative Template policies
- Fix for #38697
- Update some saltenv refs to environment in salt.modules.state docs
- Fix typo in pyobjects test
- alternatives.install module works but state fails
- Update pillar tutorial lanuage regarding pillar_opts settings
- Windows Minions show 'Non-Sucking Service Manager' in process list.
- boto_vpc.route_table_present error with nat_gateway_subnet_name
- master don't get result when using custom jid to run job