When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
444 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- account for the fact that CentOS Stream 9 stores sftp-server in a different location
- [DOCS] Improve scalability documentation
- [BUG] useradd.* functions hard code relative command name
- Use VENV_PIP_TARGET environment variable as a default target for pip if present
- [BUG] Include directive in sshconfig results in parse error when using salt-ssh / sshconfig roster
- Fixed humanname for zypperpkg
- Fix useradd hard-coded relative command names
- [BUG] Salt-ssh file.managed always updating even no changes
- [BUG] Include + exclude + override with a require results in "The following requisites were not found"
- [BUG] MongoDB ext_pillar fails
- Python not yet supported