When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
457 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Unable to run rootless with custom directories
- [BUG]salt.modules.swarm.swarm_service_info crashes with no exposed ports
- http.wait_for_successful_query behaviour with `wait_for` and `request_interval`
- [FEATURE REQUEST] Allow for global mode in salt.modules.swarm.service_create
- Mock kubernetes when building the documentation
- [FEATURE REQUEST] Support kwargs in salt.modules.swarm.service_create
- Fix CMDMODTestCase if home directory does not exist
- Refactor import of tornado
- Opennebula VM provisioning fails :"There was a query error: ‘NoneType’ object is not iterable.
- [FEATURE REQUEST] Allow updating labels in salt.modules.swarm.update_node
- Python not yet supported