When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
341 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Add boto_elbv2 states and modules for de/registering targets and chec…
- beacons.modify module fails
- Salt enforces configuration from /etc/network/interfaces.d/* to /etc/network/interface
- [Feature request] Return Raspberry Pi model in grain 'productname'
- [develop] Adding "pkg.downloaded" state and support for installing patches/erratas
- modules/schedule.py purge only purge one job
- Update/Fix esky instructions for SmartOS
- Fix libcloud_dns state module bug
- Use win32api.FormatMessage to cover more system codes
- salt-api automatically restart caused by "opening too many files"
- [develop] Merge forward from 2016.11 to develop
- x509 module no longer supports signing_private_key PEM header without "RSA"
- Readd the __proxy_keepalive scheduled job
- logstash engine not sending any data
- Makes sure "gather_job_timeout" is an Integer
- salt.utils.job: Fix bad KeyError handling
- win_system.join_domain and win_system.unjoin_domain should return the error on failure
- Cloud roster doesn't work
- More proxy documentation
- Many improvements and changes for the netacl modules