When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
449 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Check the type of the data passed to salt.matcher.confirm_top is a list instead of assuming an implicit false is a "bad data" error.
- [REGRESSION] git.latest displays errors
- (Backport 50125, 50671) Add root and no_recommends parameters in the public interface for Zypper and RPM (lowpkg)
- watch/watch_any not restarting service if service disabled and running
- Redo "Import abstract base classes from collection.abc in python 3.3+"
- JSON Render error when executing salt-ssh
- Add missing docs for win_wusa state and module
- Question: salt --async emitting jid and general methods of capturing it between platforms
- [WIP] Do not error out when running version.py
- Inconsistent documentation of "enabled" parameter in states.pkgrepo
- Python not yet supported