When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
379 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Fix test=true checks so that state runs in test mode don't report cha…
- Fix autosign file permission check [develop]
- "service.running" returns True on an non existing service
- file.managed chmod failed if file attrs has already been set.
- [WIP] Fix reg.py for use with LGPO module
- mysql_user.present does not work with MySQL 5.7
- Validate Pillars
- Multi-Master without sharing private keys?
- postgres_extension.present falsely report changes with test=true
- Fix autosign file permission check [2017.7]
- registry module does not enforce type
- Add client version discovery to Keystone module
- add wake-on-LAN feature to saltify create
- Add requests verify option in vault section
- Minion does not retry connection or die when master is disconnected
- add changes to test return
- Adding salt rendering to saltcheck tests
- Module yumpkg.py not correctly parse kwarg arguments
- Scheduler with multiple when values doesn't run
- Fix autosign file permission check