When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
456 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- [BUG] Saltcheck raises UnboundLocalError exception
- [BUG] network.interface on windows 10 minions returns (WMI?) interface description instead of name.
- Add changelog keep file
- Fix etcd with sdb (fixes #52268)
- virt.init doesn't generate proper disk target devices
- [BUG] network.wolmatch failed on Windows because of Loopback interface not ignored
- Move .ci folder
- [BUG] slsutil.renderer does not work with salt-ssh
- [BUG] network.wolmatch invalid arguments error
- Saltstack's service will produce a file with jobID as the file name in the proc directory of the minion terminal after each issue of the task. This file will be deleted after a period of time. I want to know what is the mechanism of file deletion
- Python not yet supported