When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
376 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- [develop] Merge forward from 2017.7 to develop
- PyCrypto is always being downloaded and installed
- cmd.script Module Issues / Could Not Find File
- Find address bitcoin with email@example.com salt
- `pkg.installed` failed when specifying packages version
- module.run documentation issues
- Windows build hard requirement for git
- npm.installed mistakenly throws error for packages which are "installed via remote"
- Pillar: add capability to save data
- Feature request: Windows build patches folder
- lgpo.set state does not validate possible element alias names when comparing requested policy to existing policy
- unable to use two source of API external pillars modules.
- python27-requests-2.6.0-4.el6 ImportError
- Unable to install DLP application in windows minion
- Fix `salt.utils.find` for Windows or document non support
- pylint: Instance of 'tuple' has no 'extend' member (no-member)
- Add utils function to merge state returns
- Back-port #43068 to 2017.7
- Added feature to pass kwargs to the build process for docker_image.pr…