When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
354 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Add ability to specify a custom SSL certificate or disable SSL verification in KeystoneAuth v3
- state.network.system is not idempotent on ubuntu due to search value.
- Default grains should contain kernel version
- Consul backend minion cache does not work
- Minor fixes on new pkg.list_downloaded
- please support mode for the simpler file methods
- Use Salt's SaltYamlSafeLoader and SafeOrderedDumper classes for yaml.load/dump
- cp.get_url reports 'args' parameter should be dict, list or tuple. Not <type 'NoneType'>
- Regression in 2016.11.3. File.managed downloads every time.
- Minion times out when running long job
- Fixed minion keys remaining pending after auto signing and fixed typo (Resubmitted to 2016.3)
- Fix #40741
- Salt mongodb module issues
- Always run expanduser on paths
- sync_after_install: grains causes salt-cloud to fail
- Boto ec2 volume present
- How to view jobs in local_cache
- dockerng.image_absent does not support a timeout, will fail when removing an image with many layers
- Win_Task module doesn't seem to work with module.run state
- Create state module for Win_Task module