When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
313 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- salt-cloud ec2 userdata support for non-yaml cloud config
- Unable to manage file: [Errno 8] _ssl.c:493: EOF occurred in violation of protocol
- Keys are returned to Mongo with a '.' by way of 'salt-run survey-hash'
- Expand glob for pillar_roots
- 2016.11.1 - archive.extracted fails when symlink is in a tar file
- Fix for #38318
- No Top file or external nodes data matches found
- How to prevent salt-cloud from upgrading salt-minion to the latest version?
- Highstate from salt-master is very slow unlike local salt-call
- salt-ssh "Failed to load ext_pillar"
- Failhard doesn't work right
- Archive extracted fails when another state run is queued
- salt-api eauth return "503 Service Unavailable Salt Master is not available" with RAET transport
- win_lgpo module throws a key error when run with return_not_configured=True
- On Windows, ip.get_all_interfaces returns at most 2 DNS/WINS Servers
- salt-cloud on VMware ESXi v5.5: the OS installation from the ISO file does not work
- Fix for #38704 archive extracted and dockerio states
- file.managed evaluates salt:// sources out of turn, resulting in "Unable to manage file: none of the specified sources were found"
- virtualenv.managed ran twice over the same directory breaks it
- Minion has multiple connections to Master's 4506 port