When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
379 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Add convert_to_snapshot feature for cloud.vmware
- Quick fix for caller_ref issues in boto_route53
- 2016.11.8: service module and state functions not available on Debian 8 (jessie)
- Add dependency package for cloud.vmware
- Is there any way to invoke runner functions in the profiles files ?
- Remove snapshot by name feature
- salt-cloud -- proxmox driver doesn't work.
- State ``pkg.latest`` fails if the package is already up-to-date.
- Could not run bat file on windows minions - Minion did not return. [Not connected]
- Cannot connect to remote svn file server backend
- git.latest fails on first invocation, succeeds on second
- Salt Virt runner minion seeding failing
- Function: augeas.change - Error: Unable to save to file!
- KeyError: 'state.check_result' when salt installed from github codebase
- Two executions of the same state.orch different restult (OK/NK)
- win_pkg: 2017.7 Branch Issues
- watch does not trigger service restart if the service is going to be enabled
- salt-api rest_cherrypy fails basic connectivity tests
- Fix a race condition with git_pillar mountpoints
- Fix networking issue on vm creation with vmware