When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
341 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Fix use of correct tail on Solaris for network route
- The client is executed repeatedly
- Solaris network.active_tcp not functioning
- [WIP] Refactor Elasticsearch execution and state modules
- orchestrate runner output unreadable
- Support additional Elasticsearch features in current execution and state modules
- libcloud_dns state "global name '__salt__' is not defined" in salt.cmd runner
- file.replace diff results output showing additional characters
- Error while bringing up minion for multi-master. Is master at cfg01 responding?
- Document the Open File limit issue better
- libcloud_dns module _get_driver() initialize DNS Driver class incorrectly for some dns drivers
- State module boto_vpc not working with boto 2
- Fix: Configs are read multiple times
- Error 2 encountered trying to check sysvinit scripts: No such file or directory
- Yum upgrade to 2016.11.3 fails to stop old minion on RedHat hosts
- salt.returners.local_cache:prep_jid useless recursive function ?
- Should file.patch state require a hash?
- Unable to specify port for ssh_known_hosts
- [feature request] allow extraction of SECO-range data into the Jinja templating engine
- Update docs with all salt-call cli options