When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
378 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Using zmq built with --enable-draft breaks Salt
- API for starting a master daemon is either nonexistent, undocumented, or undiscoverable
- Update zfs.py
- Backport #43769 to 2017.7
- Queue argument passed to state.apply is ignored
- Fix manage.present to show lost minions
- Add convert_to_snapshot feature for cloud.vmware
- Quick fix for caller_ref issues in boto_route53
- 2016.11.8: service module and state functions not available on Debian 8 (jessie)
- Add dependency package for cloud.vmware
- Is there any way to invoke runner functions in the profiles files ?
- Templating pillar top.sls with pillar.get
- Failed to start salt on the host (I am trying to launch google cloud instances using salt master)
- salt zfs scheduled_snapshot uses gmtime() instead of localtime
- Remove snapshot by name feature
- state.sls_id should take the pillar argument
- Replace the uses of M2Crypto in X.509 module with pyCrypto
- create route to send traffic by natting for_GCP
- salt-master with vrrp - minions wont reconnect
- salt-cloud -- proxmox driver doesn't work.