When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
359 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- [Py3] Some salt-cloud drivers do not work using Python 3
- fileserver_backend with git not grabbing files from repo
- salt.auth.django error
- Salt Rest Api call
- setting environment variables with a script before using a state module
- firewalld.present does not propagate errors
- service will not reload by watching file.recurse
- How would I or is there a process for migrating a Salt master to a new server?
- System execution module will execute against salt-proxy.
- allow salt minion keys to be accepted as non-root user
- libvirt.keys generates CA certificate with 1 year expiration date
- Expand module nfs3
- Regression on known_hosts fingerprints management
- Saltstack error while running MySQL query
- pkg.installed fails when unholding and test=true
- Nova Cloud module doesn't work for python-novaclient 8.0.0+
- checking directory permission issue when salt-minion run as non-root
- Salt mysql module
- [Feature Request] Managing Multiple Local Group Policy Objects
- salt.modules.win_pki dependencies are not documented