When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
343 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Napalm discards configuration
- rawfile_json returner doesn't work in any context
- Provide a larger example/use case for using thorium
- Dockerng.call thin tarball does not include custom modules.
- salt-cloud vmware Windows Template on a DHCP network with static map file doesn't connect
- Refactor file execution modules
- "salt --versions-report" doesn't show correct version of salt
- Salt-cloud select_query
- file.append state fails in test mode when file doesn't exist
- pkg.installed fails when aliases are used
- os_family grain for 'Suse' compared wrongly in certain modules
- Relative symlinks are changed with file.recurse 2016.11.3
- salt to install packages from yum cache
- Fix race condition in Salt loader.
- Pillar top file
- Use file for non aix systems to check filesystem
- Enabling list merging leads to multiplying of unique list items
- Fix relpath handling in file.recurse
- Manage runner broken for 'alived' and 'no_alived' when called from a Master of Masters
- Syndic topology vs. Multi-Master topology