When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
379 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- salt '*' pillar.items - Failed to load ext_pillar reclass: ext_pillar.reclass:
- Exception: global name 'requests' is not defined
- spm install -f doesn't update spm info
- Weak require: Allow one state to check if another state is available
- Remote execution of cmd.run fails and system path seem to have been lost.
- salt/modules/cron.py Non-ascii code not support
- Error while storing job results in an external system
- How to point from an execution module that a certain function failed
- pkg.latest and rpm version numbers - what are the requirements?
- Runner execution of modules (either from the command line or jinja) is very slow
- raid.present does not funtion properly
- Improper autogenerated command line quoting breaks (at least) yum pkg.uptodate
- Feature request: Windows build patches folder
- python27-requests-2.6.0-4.el6 ImportError
- Unable to install DLP application in windows minion
- git.detached does not fetch if rev is missing from local
- Bug in win_iis module - list_sites
- ldap.managed error: exception in ldap backend: LDAPError(0, 'Error')
- Minion setting pillarenv_from_saltenv ignores commandline saltenv argument
- Red Hat 6 and CentOS 6 are no longer fully supported after version 2017.x.x