When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
362 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- SSH modules spam warning about MD5 fingerprints when there aren't any
- file.managed change file but there is nothing to change
- please support extfs tuning in states
- SALT.PILLAR.HTTP_JSON MODULE
- file.managed fails for long URLs
- SDB etcd get error
- salt-cloud with VMware and distributed switches support?
- Upgrade apache-libcloud package dependency for 2.0
- user.rename changes the username but return False
- file.uncomment can't handle indented comments
- please clarify documentation on service watch
- file.line ensure before behavior doesn't handle multiple matches (multiple blocks) well
- States are presented in one order and executed in another.
- Use unicode codepage in batch files
- X-Auth-Token wih Apache + WSGI doesn´t work
- cmd.run ignores bg parameter when passing runas on Windows
- Feature Request: Adding get_tags method to boto_ec2 module
- cloud.action create_attach_volumes
- [State] service.disabled and service.dead with enabled: False always reports as changed when running test=True
- `require_in` does not add require to all states in a stateid