When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
313 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- 2016.11 file.replace has multiple errors under python 3
- salt-minion on windows 2008r2: 2016.11.1 system.set_hostname errors
- cron - implement all features for special period
- [virt] setvcpus/setmem: always return false because we are unable to get vm state
- salt utils.find wrong logic with symlink
- Need to connect minion virtual-machine (on esx) to salt master virtual-machine (On Azure)
- photon OS salt-minion support
- Pillar is not overwriting lists, with pillar_merge_lists: False
- Windows installer does not give option to select installation directory
- cron identifier not added (not supported?) when 'special' used
- Upstream pyVmomi doesn't allow for setting 'locale' in session connection
- github state can't handle users with unicode symbols
- scsi.rescan_all documetation and feature request
- Getting Error like contains a short declaration (pkg.installed) with a trailing colon.
- How to set port in ssh_known_hosts.present
- Alternative template renderers (genshi)
- No INFO logs in minion log file
- cmd.run doesn't kill completely when there are multiple processes spawned - causes cmd.run to hang after command exit
- [2016.11.1] AttributeError: 'RAETEvent' object has no attribute 'set_event_handler'
- archive.extracted unzips files with mode 000 in 2016.11