When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
376 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- Key management for stopped minions to prevent timeouts in compound target mode
- Python on windows server 2012 r2 crashes when using archive.extracted
- dockerng, impossible to bind the volume to a specified folder on the host
- Ambiguity in using grains in pillar
- `unique` Jinja filter needs inclusion in the documentation
- Every several days will meet following errors [[CRITICAL] Could not deserialize msgpack message.This often happens when trying to read a file not in binary modeTo see message payload, enable debug logging and retry. Exception: unpack(b) received extra data.]
- Best way to create EFS file system with salt
- cmd.run timeout doesn't actually kill the process
- boto_efs.create_mount_target throws exception 'EFS' object has no attribute 'create_mount_point'
- Parallel Cache Failure
- boto_efs.create_mount_target have to supply ipaddress
- stretch repository is missing packages
- salt-ssh extra-filerefs doesn't support file from git backend fileserver
- Modularise eauth token storage and authentication
- Spurious errors on very long payload through the SMTP returner
- 2017.7.0 master upgrade breaks mine data on non-glob matching on minions
- LocalClient().cmd_iter() should return which minions did not respond.
- Bug in Salt Version 2017.7.0 - os_family_map
- Support for groups in batch mode
- Changes in Pillar defined Beacons only apply after Minion restart