When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
330 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to salt
- custom module use __salt__
- gce: Failed to get the output of 'gce.avail_images()' : : oid
- Grains targeting delimiter presense check do not work
- Module dependencies not met by saltstack packages
- salt-api token expire
- ssh_auth source fails with s3 source
- Salt reactor unable to use route53 state
- Is there a way to change salt master and minion from windows command line after installing salt?
- salt/cloud/ec2.py encoding problems.
- postgres_user.present makes excessive SQL queries (regression)
- salt-cloud azure basic connection and query fails
- Is there a way to get the end time of an asynchronous job ?
- timeout and ignore_timeout in salt.states.cmd.run are ignored
- archive.extracted leaves bad tar file in cache on failure to extract
- Unicode string breakage in CkMinions.match_check when using publish with raet
- Reverse DNS can overwrite host and fqdn grains
- salt runners freezing
- Develop Test Suite Error - No such file master.log
- ExtraData: unpack(b) recieved extra data. Salt: 2016.3.1
- Exception occurred while handling stream: [Errno 0] Success