When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitbucket
- Wiki page with "+" in its page name cannot be open/edit
- Close multiple issues with one keyword on commits
- Group Activities Visualy!
- Single global sequence for issue numbers
- API calls collection for Postman
- More News Feed wiki activities too.
- Please allow use email addresses for authentication/usernames.
- issue not closing via commit with user/repo#id
- [FEATURE REQUESTS] API - RELEASES AND MILESTONES
- Handling of improper URL since 4.31.0 (missing .git)
- Scala not yet supported