When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to metasploit-framework
- Add ktsuss suid Privilege Escalation module (CVE-2011-2921)
- Webmin 0day code execution
- Keylog_recorder disables accents on victim's machine
- post/windows/gather/hashdump throws error
- [f5_bigip_cookie_disclosure] Store cookies in the database
- Windows Screensaver Persistence
- AppXSvc CVE-2019-0841 adjustments
- Mimikatz update
- windows/x64/meterpreter/reverse_tcp not working in Windows10 (crashing)