When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to metasploit-framework
- Metasploit on Windows trying to load .so library
- Deprecate get_env script
- Add manageengine_deviceexpert_user_creds docs
- smb_login returns STATUS_SUCCESS for expired/must change password.
- Add opt --sec-name for msfvenom; Implement -S, -P for cmd dispatcher
- [WIP] Add Belkin Wemo UPnP RCE (tested on Crock-Pot)
- Add support for showing extra help
- Metsvc on windows sessions died immediately
- Ascii-8bit to UTF-8 encoding in smb/psexec
- andriod commands missing meterpreter